THE HIDDEN MYSTERY FINALLY REVEALED


THE HIDDEN MYSTERY FINALLY REVEALED 

Colossians 1:24-29, ESV

24. NOW I REJOICE IN MY SUFFERINGS FOR YOUR SAKE, AND IN MY FLESH I AM FILLING UP WHAT IS LACKING IN CHRIST'S AFFLICTIONS FOR THE SAKE OF HIS BODY, THAT IS, THE CHURCH, 

25. OF WHICH I BECAME A MINISTER ACCORDING TO THE STEWARDSHIP FROM GOD THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME FOR YOU, to make the word of God fully known, 

26. THE MYSTERY (also of the Pastors' Wives) HIDDEN FOR AGES AND GENERATIONS BUT NOW REVEALED TO HIS SAINTS. 

27. To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 

28. Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ. 

29. FOR THIS I TOIL, STRUGGLING WITH ALL HIS ENERGY THAT HE POWERFULLY WORKS WITHIN ME.


This is the mystery of the hidden benefits and helps of the Pastors' Wives and the Female Ministers in the Body of Christ, the Church which has been ignorantly unspoken of and carelessly ignored as a result of superiority tussle and fight for headship and relevance or other flimsy reasons which I see as baseless and uncalled for. 

IT'S BECAUSE OF THIS I'M CALLED; FOR THIS I TOIL, STRUGGLING WITH ALL HIS ENERGY THAT HE POWERFULLY WORKS WITHIN ME. 

It's a ministry of SACRIFICE and HELP. It's an unusual ministry; a ministry not for all. It's a ministry that demands much and endangers personality — EVEN THE PERSONALITY OF THE CROSS BEARER, because he's called from across the borders; the borders of her who has none or less to help herself.

It's for this I became a Minister; even in pains, labour and toil have I been brought and ordained from my mother's womb. 

This is a call for diligence. It's given to me for you; to toil, labour, and groan. NOW, I REJOICE IN MY SUFFERINGS FOR YOUR SAKE, AND IN MY FLESH have I born this cross with the overflowing tears in my heart — the heart that pants and seeks for help without any in sight. 

All I know is that, I'M MORE THAN A CONQUEROR. My hands are strengthened. My faith is firm in Him. My knee caps are not and can't be shaky of reaching out to Him. My thoughts can't run to and from; it's just to Him and forever to Him. 

I will remain! I will keep serving, even though it's a ministry of who-cares?. I know the Lord care. He doesn't forget, He doesn't fidget; He's concerned. 

Thank You, because You're concerned!

Thank You, because You care. 

Much Love, Lord!


Celestine Aneke
24/08/2023
13350Hours











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONVERSATION WITH THE MAKE-UP ARTIST IN OWERRI

A COMPREHENSIVE REPORT ON THE WORLD DAY OF PASTORS' WIVES HELD AT THE NEW COVENANT BAPTIST CHURCH, BEHIND LIBERATION STADIUM, ELEKAHIA, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE, NIGERIA ON 13TH - 14TH NOVEMBER, 2023.

The Beauty of a Pastor's Wife